- 2 (15.5 ounce) cans of no-salt-added chickpeas, rinsed
- 6 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 3 tablespoons lemon juice
- 2 teaspoons Dijon mustard
- ½ teaspoon garlic powder
- ½ cup finely chopped celery
- ¼ cup finely chopped fresh dill
- ⅛ teaspoon salt
- ⅛ teaspoon ground pepper
- 4 tablespoons vegan mayonnaise
- 8 slices of whole-grain bread, toasted
- 4 green lettuce leaves
- 4 thin slices of red onion
Combine chickpeas, oil, lemon juice, mustard and garlic powder in a large bowl. Using a fork or potato masher, crush the chickpeas until most are mashed but some are still whole. Stir in celery, dill, salt and pepper.
- Spread 1 tablespoon mayonnaise on 1 side of each of 4 slices of bread. Top evenly with lettuce, onion, tomato and chickpea mixture. Top with the remaining 4 slices of bread.
How to make easy-and-delicious meals in minutes on an Anti-Inflammatory Diet?
We do recommend getting The Anti-Inflammatory Diet For Beginners Club .
It's a monthly Anti-Inflammatory Meal Plan with grocery lists, countless recipes, discounts, and perks.
Let us take all the hard work out of the Anti-Inflammatory Diet for you! Hundreds of people are experiencing the same struggle you’re going through right now.
☑ Countless Delicious Recipes
☑ Includes Weekly Plans & Food Diary Guide
☑ Exclusive Perks & Discounts
Start your anti-inflammatory lifestyle with the Anti-Inflammatory Diet For Beginners Club ⬇️⬇️