Sweet and Tasty Gluten-Free Banana Pancakes
- 1/2 bananas mashed
- 1/4 cup coconut flour
- 1/8 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 Tablespoon coconut oil
- 2 Tablespoon raw honey or maple syrup
- 1 Tablespoon gelatin
- 3 Tablespoons hot water
- Extra raw honey or maple syrup for serving
- Preheat oven to 300 F (150 C).
- Place the mashed bananas, coconut flour, baking soda, coconut oil, and honey/ maple syrup into a mixing bowl. Dissolve the gelatin in the hot water and then add into the mixing bowl as well.
- Mix well to form a batter.
- Make the batter into around a golf-ball size and press down to a pancake of around 1/4-inch (0.6 cm) thick. Batter should make 4 pancakes.
- Bake for 20 minutes and remove carefully from oven. Cool a little and then eat. Drizzle with extra honey or maple syrup if desired.
How to make easy-and-delicious meals in minutes on an Anti-Inflammatory Diet?
We do recommend getting The Anti-Inflammatory Diet For Beginners Club .
It's a monthly Anti-Inflammatory Meal Plan with grocery lists, countless recipes, discounts, and perks.
Let us take all the hard work out of the Anti-Inflammatory Diet for you! Hundreds of people are experiencing the same struggle you’re going through right now.
☑ Countless Delicious Recipes
☑ Includes Weekly Plans & Food Diary Guide
☑ Exclusive Perks & Discounts
Start your anti-inflammatory lifestyle with the Anti-Inflammatory Diet For Beginners Club ⬇️⬇️