Spiced Ground Beef With Green Beans
1 tablespoon olive oil
½ of white onion, chopped
2 garlic cloves, chopped fi nely
1 jalapeño pepper, chopped fi nely
1 pound lean ground beef
1 teaspoon ground coriander
1 teaspoon ground cumin
½ teaspoon ground turmeric
½ teaspoon ground ginger
½ teaspoon ground cinnamon
½ teaspoon ground fennel seeds
Salt and ground black pepper, as required
¾ cup fresh cherry tomatoes, quartered
1 pound collard greens leaves, stemmed and
1 teaspoon fresh lemon juice
- In a large skillet, heat oil over medium heat and sauté onion for about 4 minutes.
- Add garlic and jalapeño pepper and sauté for about 1 minute.
- Add beef and spices and cook for about 8-10 minutes breaking into pieces with the spoon.
- Stir in tomatoes and greens and cook for about 4-5 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Stir in lemon juice and remove from heat.
- Serve hot.
How to make easy-and-delicious meals in minutes on an Anti-Inflammatory Diet?
We do recommend getting The Complete Anti-Inflammatory Meal Plan .
It's a monthly Anti-Inflammatory Meal Plan, grocery lists and recipes to help you get started.
Let us take all the hard work out of the Anti-Inflammatory Diet for you! Hundreds of people are experiencing the same struggle you’re going through right now.
☑ Easy-to-Follow Recipes
☑ Includes Weekly Plans & Food Diary Guide
☑ Super Delicious Meals in Minutes
Get the guide and challenge to start and commit to your new lifestyle with The Complete Anti-Inflammatory Meal Plan ⬇️⬇️