Soothing Vegan Golden Milk Goodness
- 1 ½ cups light coconut milk (or sub other dairy-free milk of choice)
- 1 ½ cups unsweetened plain almond milk (DIY or store-bought)
- 1 ½ tsp ground turmeric
- 1/4 tsp ground ginger (or 1 tsp freshly grated ginger*)
- 1 whole cinnamon stick (or 1/4 tsp ground cinnamon)
- 1 Tbsp coconut oil ( optional for richness // see notes for oil-free)
- 1 pinch of ground black pepper
- Sweetener of choice (i.e. maple syrup, coconut sugar, or stevia to taste)
To a small saucepan, add coconut milk, almond milk, turmeric, ginger, cinnamon, coconut oil (optional), black pepper, and sweetener of choice (I usually add 1 Tbsp (15 ml) maple syrup // adjust amount if altering number of servings).
Whisk to combine and warm over medium heat. Heat until hot to the touch but not boiling – about 4 minutes – whisking frequently.
Turn off heat and taste to adjust flavor. Add more sweetener to taste or more turmeric or ginger for intense spice + flavor.
Serve immediately, dividing between two glasses and leaving the cinnamon stick behind. Best when fresh, though leftovers can be stored covered in the refrigerator for 2-3 days. Reheat on the stovetop or microwave until hot.
How to make easy-and-delicious meals in minutes on an Anti-Inflammatory Diet?
We do recommend getting The Anti-Inflammatory Diet For Beginners Club .
It's a monthly Anti-Inflammatory Meal Plan with grocery lists, countless recipes, discounts, and perks.
Let us take all the hard work out of the Anti-Inflammatory Diet for you! Hundreds of people are experiencing the same struggle you’re going through right now.
☑ Countless Delicious Recipes
☑ Includes Weekly Plans & Food Diary Guide
☑ Exclusive Perks & Discounts
Start your anti-inflammatory lifestyle with the Anti-Inflammatory Diet For Beginners Club ⬇️⬇️