- 2 cups of pre-cooked chicken
- ½ cup shredded raw zucchini
- ¼ cup chopped Kalamata olives
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh basil
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- Zest of one lemon
- Salad greens or 2 hollowed out cucumbers
- ¼ cup chopped Broccoli
- 2 tablespoons fresh-squeezed lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 1 tablespoons coconut milk (optional)
- ½ teaspoon sea salt, or to taste
- In a large bowl, mix together chicken, zucchini, olives, basil, garlic, and lemon zest.
- In a smaller bowl, whisk dressing ingredients: lemon juice, olive oil, coconut milk (if using), and salt.
- Add dressing to the chicken mixture, and stir well to combine.
- To serve, place two cucumber quarters on each plate, or greens drizzled with a little olive oil. Top with chicken salad.
How to make easy-and-delicious meals in minutes on an Anti-Inflammatory Diet?
We do recommend getting The Anti-Inflammatory Diet For Beginners Club .
It's a monthly Anti-Inflammatory Meal Plan with grocery lists, countless recipes, discounts, and perks.
Let us take all the hard work out of the Anti-Inflammatory Diet for you! Hundreds of people are experiencing the same struggle you’re going through right now.
☑ Countless Delicious Recipes
☑ Includes Weekly Plans & Food Diary Guide
☑ Exclusive Perks & Discounts
Start your anti-inflammatory lifestyle with the Anti-Inflammatory Diet For Beginners Club ⬇️⬇️