Gluten-Free Blueberry Waffles
November 05, 2022
- 2 teaspoons of gelatin
- 2 Tablespoons of water
- 1 cup of cassava flour
- 5 1/2 Tablespoons of coconut flour
- 1/2 teaspoon of cream of tartar
- 1/2 teaspoon of baking soda
- Pinch of salt
- 1 1/2 Tablespoons of coconut oil, solid weight, then melted
- 2 Tablespoons of honey, more to drizzle if desired
- 1/3 cup of hot water
- Blueberries, to serve
- Put 2 tablespoons of hot water in a small bowl and sprinkle the gelatin over the water. Set aside.
- Weigh out the solid coconut oil, then melt in a microwave.
- Heat a greased waffle maker.
- Combine the cassava flour, coconut flour, salt, cream of tartar, and baking soda in a bowl. Add the melted coconut oil, gelatin mixture, and honey to the bowl. Add the remaining hot water, stirring continuously. This will form a dough rather than the usual slurry consistency of waffles.
- Add half the dough to the waffle maker and press down. Cook until crispy and holding its shape. Repeat for the second waffle.
- Remove carefully and serve with a drizzle of honey and some blueberries, if desired.
How to make easy-and-delicious meals in minutes on an Anti-Inflammatory Diet?
We do recommend getting The Anti-Inflammatory Diet For Beginners Club .
It's a monthly Anti-Inflammatory Meal Plan with grocery lists, countless recipes, discounts, and perks.
Let us take all the hard work out of the Anti-Inflammatory Diet for you! Hundreds of people are experiencing the same struggle you’re going through right now.
☑ Countless Delicious Recipes
☑ Includes Weekly Plans & Food Diary Guide
☑ Exclusive Perks & Discounts
Start your anti-inflammatory lifestyle with the Anti-Inflammatory Diet For Beginners Club ⬇️⬇️