- 2 Tablespoons of coconut flour ( 14 g)
- 1/2 cup of coconut flakes ( 32 g)
- 7oz of shrimp ( 196 g)
- coconut oil, for frying
- lime wedges, to serve
- Combine the coconut flour and coconut in a bowl. Add the shrimp and press the coconut into the shrimp well.
- Heat oil for deep-frying the shrimp. Place a shrimp on a slotted spoon and place in the oil. Fry for 1-2 minutes. Remove with the slotted spoon and place on a tray or plate lined with paper towel.
- Serve warm, seasoned with salt and a generous squeeze of lime.
How to make easy-and-delicious meals in minutes on an Anti-Inflammatory Diet?
We do recommend getting The Anti-Inflammatory Diet For Beginners Club .
It's a monthly Anti-Inflammatory Meal Plan with grocery lists, countless recipes, discounts, and perks.
Let us take all the hard work out of the Anti-Inflammatory Diet for you! Hundreds of people are experiencing the same struggle you’re going through right now.
☑ Countless Delicious Recipes
☑ Includes Weekly Plans & Food Diary Guide
☑ Exclusive Perks & Discounts
Start your anti-inflammatory lifestyle with the Anti-Inflammatory Diet For Beginners Club ⬇️⬇️