- 2 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 green bell pepper, seeded and chopped
- 1 small yellow onion, chopped
- 2 garlic cloves, chopped fi nely
- 1 pound lean ground turkey
- 1 (15-ounce) pumpkin puree
- 1 (14 ½-ounce) can diced tomatoes with liquid
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- ½ teaspoon ground turmeric
- ½ teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1¼ cups water
- 1 (18-ounce) can chickpeas, rinsed and drained
- In a large pan, heat oil over medium-low heat and sauté bell pepper, onion and garlic for about 5 minutes.
- Add turkey and cook for about 5-6 minutes.
- Add tomatoes, pumpkin, spices and water and bring to a boil over high heat.
- Reduce the heat to medium-low heat and stir in chickpeas.
- Simmer, covered for about 30 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Serve hot.
How to make easy-and-delicious meals in minutes on an Anti-Inflammatory Diet?
We do recommend getting The Anti-Inflammatory Diet For Beginners Club .
It's a monthly Anti-Inflammatory Meal Plan with grocery lists, countless recipes, discounts, and perks.
Let us take all the hard work out of the Anti-Inflammatory Diet for you! Hundreds of people are experiencing the same struggle you’re going through right now.
☑ Countless Delicious Recipes
☑ Includes Weekly Plans & Food Diary Guide
☑ Exclusive Perks & Discounts
Start your anti-inflammatory lifestyle with the Anti-Inflammatory Diet For Beginners Club ⬇️⬇️