- 2 red plums, sliced
- 1 pint fresh raspberries
- 1 cup sliced fresh strawberries
- 1/2 cup fresh sweet cherries, pitted and halved
- 3/4 cup red grapes, halved (or sliced, if large)
- 1/4 cup white balsamic vinegar
- 1/2 cup of blue berries
- Freshly ground black pepper
Arrange plums on a platter. Scatter raspberries, blueberries, strawberries, cherries, and grapes around them.
- In a small pot, boil vinegar until reduced by half, about 5 minutes. Stir in 1 teaspoon water. Drizzle over fruit; sprinkle with pepper. Serve immediately, or wrap in plastic and refrigerate up to 4 hours.
How to make easy-and-delicious meals in minutes on an Anti-Inflammatory Diet?
We do recommend getting The Complete Anti-Inflammatory Meal Plan .
It's a monthly Anti-Inflammatory Meal Plan, grocery lists and recipes to help you get started.
Let us take all the hard work out of the Anti-Inflammatory Diet for you! Hundreds of people are experiencing the same struggle you’re going through right now.
☑ Easy-to-Follow Recipes
☑ Includes Weekly Plans & Food Diary Guide
☑ Super Delicious Meals in Minutes
Get the guide and challenge to start and commit to your new lifestyle with The Complete Anti-Inflammatory Meal Plan ⬇️⬇️