2 tablespoons coconut oil
2 pound lamb necks, trimmed and cut into 2-inch
Salt, as required
2 medium onions, chopped
3 tablespoons fresh ginger, minced
4 garlic cloves, minced
2 tablespoons ground coriander
1 tablespoon ground cumin
1 teaspoon ground turmeric
¼ cup coconut milk
½ cup tomatoes, chopped
2 cups boiling water
30 ounces frozen spinach, thawed and squeezed
1½ tablespoons garam masala powder
1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
Freshly ground black pepper, as required
- Preheat your oven to 300 ºF.
- In a large Dutch oven, melt coconut oil over medium-high heat and stir fry the lamb pieces with salt for about 4-5 minutes or until browned completely.
- Transfer the lamb onto a plate and reduce the heat to medium.
- In the same pan, add onion over medium heat and sauté for about 10 minutes.
- Add ginger, garlic and spices and sauté for about 1 minute.
- Add coconut milk and tomatoes and cook for about 3-4 minutes.
- With an immersion blender, blend the mixture until smooth.
- Add lamb, boiling water and salt and bring to a boil
- Cover the pan and transfer into the oven.
- Bake for about 2½ hours.
- Now, remove the pan from oven and place over medium heat.
- Stir in spinach and garam masala and cook for about 3-5 minutes.
- Stir in lemon juice, salt and black pepper and remove from heat.
- Serve hot.
How to make easy-and-delicious meals in minutes on an Anti-Inflammatory Diet?
We do recommend getting The Anti-Inflammatory Diet For Beginners Club .
It's a monthly Anti-Inflammatory Meal Plan with grocery lists, countless recipes, discounts, and perks.
Let us take all the hard work out of the Anti-Inflammatory Diet for you! Hundreds of people are experiencing the same struggle you’re going through right now.
☑ Countless Delicious Recipes
☑ Includes Weekly Plans & Food Diary Guide
☑ Exclusive Perks & Discounts
Start your anti-inflammatory lifestyle with the Anti-Inflammatory Diet For Beginners Club ⬇️⬇️